Pet Releaf CBD Hemp Oil 1700 - 500mg Active CBD
- Ex Tax: $75.00
- Product Code: Cannabis Oil
- Availability: In Stock
Pet Releaf CBD Hemp Oil 1700 - 500mg Active CBD Pet Releaf CBD Hemp Oil 1700 is a full spectrum hemp oil extracted from USDA certifie..
Pet Releaf CBD Hemp Oil 1700 - 500mg Active CBD
Pet Releaf CBD Hemp Oil 1700 is a full spectrum hemp oil extracted from USDA certified organic hemp (the entire plant, including seeds) using a supercritical CO2 extraction method. Pet Releaf CBD hemp oil products provide the highest levels of active CBD available in a safe, palatable, and readily absorbed form.
Pet Releaf CBD Hemp Oil 1700 is recommended for large dogs.
- Each dropper contains 57 mg of full spectrum cannabinoids, including 17 mg of active CBD.
- Each bottle contains 1700 mg of full spectrum cannabinoids, including 500 mg of active CBD.
- Approximately 30 full droppers per bottle.
- Dosage is dependent on weight and condition CBD is being used for.
CBD has no negative side effects, nor known toxicity level.
Made in the USA.
Why is Pet Releaf Hemp Oil better than the others?
Pet Releaf is the only company that controls the entire process from seed to sale.
- The oil is extracted from Pet Releaf's proprietary organic hemp strain, PR-33, which was chosen specifically for companion animals to ensure they receive the most beneficial amount of terpenes, flavonoids, and cannabinoids, and which is grown at the largest USDA-certified hemp farm in the USA.
- The oil is derived from the whole hemp plant, both the stalk and the seeds (full spectrum), so it is a complete protein containing all 20 amino acids (including the 9 essential amino acids), significant amounts of the essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6) in the 1:4 ratio recommended by major health organizations as the magic ratio for healthy benefits, the Super Omegas (Stearidonic Acid and Gamma Linolenic Acid), anti-oxidants, B vitamins, calcium, zinc, magnesium, and many other important minerals.
- The oil is extracted using only solvent-free, supercritical CO2 methods.
- The oil has an undetectable level of THC at 0.1%, making it well below the national legal limit of 0.3%.
- The oil is independently tested in a third-party lab for guaranteed potency to ensure you are getting what you pay for, and to prove that no toxic solvents or chemicals were used in the extraction process. Results are available on the Pet Releaf website for complete transparency.
- Nothing is added to the oil except organic coconut oil which is necessary to create the proper consistency; by itself, CBD hemp oil has a consistency similar to molasses and is too thick to administer as drops.
What is CBD?
CBD (cannabidiol) is a non-psychoactive compound found in cannabis and hemp plants that has many medicinal properties, and has shown positive results in helping treat everything from pain and inflammation to anxiety and stress, both in humans and animals. While cannabis also contains THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the compound that gives marijuana its psychoactive properties, hemp contains extremely low concentrations of THC (the legal limit is 0.3%). By extracting CBD oil from hemp, your dog can get the beneficial CBD compound without the THC. Your dog will not get "high" from these CBD products.
How does CBD interact with the body?
CBD interacts with the body via the endocannabinoid system, or ECS. The ECS is found in all mammals, and is involved in managing a variety of biological processes including digestion, metabolism, relaxation, sleep, immune response, inflammation, and even the cognitive and memory functions. The ECS is controlled by two types of cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2). These receptors interact with the cannabinoids naturally produced by the brain (endocannabinoids); however, they can also interact with plant-derived cannabinoids like CBD, which can create a variety of positive responses throughout the body.
What do people use CBD oil for?
- Reducing anxiety, phobias, and stress
- Managing pain
- Reducing Inflammation
- Controlling seizures
- Controlling nausea, vomiting, and digestive problems
- Stimulating appetite
- Alleviating skin problems and allergy symptoms
- Helping dogs that are anxious or easily distracted in training to relax and focus
- Promoting overall health and well-being
Active Ingredients: Organic full spectrum cannabinoids including naturally occuring CBD
Inactive Ingredients: Organic coconut oil (MCT)
- Split the daily dosage between the AM/PM. Pet Releaf products have a half life of 9 hours, so by splitting the dosage between the AM/PM you’re ensuring that your dog or cat is covered for at least 18 hours of the day.
- Administer outside of mealtimes. Dog and cats have GI tracts that are much shorter than that of humans. This means that once a dog or cat eats, they metabolize their food and digest it at a much quicker pace than a human. If you place the dosage on a meal, it’s more likely that it will digest out with their food rather than being absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Pet Releaf recommends waiting at least 15 minutes before or after a meal to administer the product; however, if possible, an hour is ideal!
- Dosage is dependent on weight and condition CBD is being used for. Always start at the recommended usage and increase as needed for your dog.
| Hemp Oil 1700|
|26 - 50 lbs.||0.5 dropper|
|51 - 75 lbs.||1 dropper|
|76 - 100 lbs.||1.5 droppers|
|101 - 150 lbs.||2 droppers|
|Over 150 lbs.||2.75 droppers|